Surendra Ramanna, P.E., S.E.
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Surendra Ramanna is responsible for overall direction of the company in developing a world class organization. He is a visionary in mergers and acquisitions, internal growth and new client development. In the last 28 years, He has been keeping the company moving forward in its vision of developing into a global leader in Engineering services.
Mr. Ramanna’s experience includes engineering, educational and healthcare facilities, high-rise commercial buildings, governmental facilities, multi-story residential structures, and industrial and environmental projects. He is highly experienced in the design of post-tensioned concrete systems, cast-in-place, structural steel and precast concrete. He has also been extensively involved with special projects and research activities. His experience in designing projects across the India, Malaysia and United States allows him to develop the most cost-effective and innovative solutions for a particular application and region. He has also worked extensively with modifications of structural systems required for large commercial and institutional renovations.
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering –
Tennessee Technological University, 1982
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering –
Bangalore University, 1981
- American Concrete Institute
- American Institute of Steel Construction
- Prestressed Concrete Institute
- National Council of Engineering Examiners
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Tennessee Society of Professional Engineers
Hareesh Gowda, M.E, M.S (USA), P.E, S.E (I)
Director – Structural Design & Engineering Group
Mr. Hareesh has been providing design leadership and direction for more than 50 members of structural engineering Group. Through his motivational management style, he has mentored and advanced the careers of the engineering staff. He has facilitated smooth execution of projects by attending regular progress meetings with clients and visiting construction sites in different locations. Mr. Hareesh has been instrumental in TRC taking up projects in India and Middle East regions and responsible for the successful design & delivery of the projects on-time. He has proposed innovative solutions, brought in several new organizational ideas and value engineering & cost saving alternatives to meet client’s objectives and expectations.
- Professional Engineer (P.E), State of Wisconsin, USA
- Professional member of Precast / Pre-stressed Concrete Institute (PCI), USA
- Association of Consulting Civil Engineers (ACCE), India
- Indian Concrete Institute (ICI), India
MAJOR PROJECT EXPERIENCE INCLUDE:
High-Rise / Office / Residential
- 777 Fremont, Las Vegas, USA
- Broward Boulevard, Florida, USA
- Ozone Evergreens, Bangalore
- Software Blocks, Infosys, Pune
- Software Blocks, Infosys, Hyderabad
- Software Blocks, Infosys, Jaipur
- Software Blocks, Infosys, Bhubaneshwar
- OLOL, Louisiana, USA
- Twin Lakes, Kansas, USA
- St. John’s Hospital, Bangalore
- Sunrise Public School, USA
- Manipal Hospital, Mangalore
- Manipal Hospital, Goa
- Fairview, Dallas, USA
- St. Elizabeth, USA
- Seacrest, Florida, USA
- Parking Garage, Infosys, Mysore
- Sports complex, Infosys, Mangalore
- Engineer and Research Building, Infosys, Mangalore
Arjun. V. Mudambi, M.Tech – Structures.
Director – Precast Engineering Group
Arjun, as Design & Engineering Head, Precast Group, TRC India, is responsible for the Quality of Designs & Detailing delivered to the customers. His vision is to make TRC a leading Consultant to the customers in the Precast/Prestressed Concrete Industry delivering a quality product in all ways and for always! After completing his Masters in Structural Engineering from NIT Tiruchirappalli, Arjun, joined TRC and is raring to go further in developing his team in meeting the client’s expectations.
- Parking Garages / MLCP (varying from 3 to 12 levels for Infosys)
- Logan International Airport Parking Garage, Boston, Warwick
- Intermodal Station Parking Garage, Warwick, Rhode Island
- Correctional Facilities
- Stadiums & Arenas
- Data Centers, Schools etc.