Surendra Ramanna, P.E., S.E.
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Surendra Ramanna is responsible for overall direction of the company in developing a world class organization. He is a visionary in mergers and acquisitions, internal growth and new client development. In the last 28 years, He has been keeping the company moving forward in its vision of developing into a global leader in Engineering services.
Mr. Ramanna’s experience includes engineering, educational and healthcare facilities, high-rise commercial buildings, governmental facilities, multi-story residential structures, and industrial and environmental projects. He is highly experienced in the design of post-tensioned concrete systems, cast-in-place, structural steel and precast concrete. He has also been extensively involved with special projects and research activities. His experience in designing projects across the India, Malaysia and United States allows him to develop the most cost-effective and innovative solutions for a particular application and region. He has also worked extensively with modifications of structural systems required for large commercial and institutional renovations.
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering –
Tennessee Technological University, 1982
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering –
Bangalore University, 1981
- American Concrete Institute
- American Institute of Steel Construction
- Prestressed Concrete Institute
- National Council of Engineering Examiners
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Tennessee Society of Professional Engineers